Where We Work
Since Bringing Hope to the Family Uganda’s inception in 2000…
- We have served more than 10,000 children and families.
- 1,000 men and women have acquired vocational skills through New Hope Vocational Institute.
- 52 homes have been built for widows and orphans.
- Nearly 12,500 mosquito nets have been donated to the Kyenjojo District community.
- There is an increased presence in children, gender, and human rights activism.
- The overall health of the community has experienced positive changes.
- Overall household income levels have increased due to the expansion of agricultural and farming projects.
- We have provided hundreds of jobs and invested in the spiritual and emotional wellness of our staff, mothers, children, and surrounding communities.
Bringing Hope the Family Uganda’s facilities are located in the Kaihura Village of the Kyenjojo District of Uganda. We not only serve the people of Kaihura Village but also surrounding rural villages.