Finding Common Ground
Who We Are
We are a multicultural, ethnically diverse international team of passionate, purpose-driven individuals who found common ground in loving others and serving the vulnerable in Kyenjojo District, Uganda.
Each of us are drawn to Bringing Hope to the Family for different reasons - empathy for orphans, passion for promoting education, heart for universal equality. What is your reason?
Our goal is to implement a 5-year support plan that enables the following:
- Provide basic humanitarian resources such as clean water by building more water wells
- Improve the opportunities of the youngest citizens by developing and delivering educational programs that are accessible to all
- Provide basic and necessary resources to change families from dependency to economic self-sufficiency through targeted initiatives that teach skills such as farming and business management
- Improve access to basic health care and elevate the quality of health care delivery
- Everyone can play a role in lifting the standards and opportunities of the impoverished. With the support and guidance of our partnership with Bringing Hope to the Family Uganda, we aim to secure funding that will eliminate poverty and help create a rich and lasting inheritance for all families impacted by Bringing Hope to the Family.
It takes a dedicated community to achieve our 5-year plan.
Will you join us?